that is actually a perfect description
You don’t know true frustration until you’ve dug several times through a pile of black clothing, in order to find a SPECIFIC article of black clothing.
#are they leggings are they cardigans where is my tank top#oH HERE IT IS no this is a bra. i forgot i had this! where is my tank top#yoga pants black jeans black sweatshirt pencil skirt cardigan cardigan cardigan WHERE IS MY TANK TOP x
I tried color coding my closet. I realized it was a bad idea when half my closet turned pitch black and I couldn’t find anything.
WOAH INTERESTING QUESTIONS
- 01: tell me the truth, what made you start liking the person you like right now?
- 02: what on your body is hurting or bothering you?
- 03: what was your last thought before going to bed last night?
- 04: what are you listening to?
- 05: what’s something you’re not looking forward to?
- 06: where do you think your best friend is right now?
- 07: have you kissed anybody in the last five days?
- 08: favorite song ?
- 09: kiss on the first date?
- 10: is there one person you want to be with right now?
- 11: are you seriously happy with where you are in life?
- 12: is there something you would like to say to someone?
- 13: what are three things you did today?
- 14: would you rather sleep at a friend’s or have them over?
- 15: what is your favorite kind of gum?
- 16: are you friends with any of your ex boyfriends/ girlfriends?
- 17: what is on your wrists right now?
- 18: ever liked someone you thought you didn’t stand a chance with?
- 19: does anyone have strong feelings for you?
- 20: are you slowly drifting away from someone?
- 21: have you ever wasted your time on someone?
- 22: can you do the alphabet in sign language?
- 23: how have you felt today?
- 24: you receive £60 without any reason, what do you spend it on?
- 25: what is wrong with you right now?
- 26: is there anyone you’re really disappointed in?
- 27: would you rather have starbucks or jamba juice right now?
- 28: why aren’t you in ‘love’ with your last ex anymore?
- 29: how late did you stay up last night and why?
- 30: when was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
- 31: what were you doing an hour ago?
- 32: what are you looking forward to in the next month?
- 33: are you wearing jeans right now?
- 34: are you a patient person?
- 35: do you think you can last in a relationship for three months?
- 36: favorite color?
- 37: did you have a dream last night?
- 38: are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants, or pajama pants?
- 39: if someone could be cuddling you right now, who would you want it to be?
- 40: do you love anyone who is not related to you?
- 41: if someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
- 42: do you like meeting new people?
- 43: are you afraid of falling in love?
- 44: ever self-harmed or starved yourself?
- 45: has anyone ever told you that you have pretty eyes?
- 46: have you ever felt like you weren’t good enough?
No, I’d say the show does a great job of representing the typical 18-34 male with Larry, with his constant need for validation, attention, and the world to revolve around him.
And Mendez, who believes that he is owed for being kind and that women are not only worth less than him, but are equal to tools that have a purpose that can serve him and are worth nothing past that.
And Healy, who only values women if they are serving his wants,needs, and values.
And Bennett, who doesn’t understand a lot of the women’s perspectives but is considered lesser by many unless he is showing power over women.
And that evil witch woman’s husband that is running for senator, who’s wife’s career and goals don’t matter unless they are serving his.
And that one guard who is pursuing to please his girlfriend physically and somewhat emotionally after admitting to his mistakes and is trying to grow from them.
Each of the men depicted in this show are shown as diverse and allowed to be, but don’t say this show doesn’t accurately, and frequently, represent an array of different realistic male roles.
To women with daughters
hoping to raise subservient
Hand your daughter
before you give her
a kitchen knife.
Or better yet,
let her choose
her own weapon.
Teach her how to
manage a bank account
before you enlist her
to domestic service.
with a strong voice,
so that she may
those who may feel
her place better
than she does.
So no one
can make her
decisions for her.
Allow her to choose:
her own colours,
her own way,
her own likings.
She may not like
dresses after all,
what’s the harm?
to be independent,
to pursue her dreams.
You were not born
believing that your
body is a factory,
so why would
you impose the idea
on one of your own?
If you tell your daughter
that she is
in any way
less than a man,
the problem is that
she will eventually
I don’t usually discuss the story behind a piece of writing, but this one stands out.
My parents had a few families over for dinner recently and I wanted to help in the kitchen to the best of my ability. So I was putting clean dishes away, clearing out the ones from inside the sink, etc.
As I did this, one of the ladies said to me from behind me: “It’s wonderful that you’re helping your mother out, but don’t you dare do this when you’re married, or else your wife will never do any work! ”
It could have been a joke, but it wasn’t. Because she proceeded to cite examples of wives who did not do “what they were supposed to do.” Essentially, she was telling me that it’s perfectly fine to help my mother in the kitchen, but unacceptable to do the same for my wife when I’m married.
The problem with this is that she has two young daughters of her own, and she is raising them with this backwards mentality that men should be excluded from domestic work simply on the basis of biology, which is completely unacceptable.
Boys aren’t princes and girls aren’t slaves. There is nothing more special about a man which puts him above a woman. There is something incredibly wrong with this mentality, the fact that it persists and is being instilled into children from a young age.
— Nav K(via navk)